Q: What is happening with SpaceCom 2020 this year?
A: SpaceCom has postponed its 2020 in-person event to the Fall of 2021. However, that will not stop SpaceCom from providing the best collaborative environment for the commercial space industry in 2020 and beyond. SpaceCom is proud to announce that it's going online and launching the SpaceCom Virtual Impact Forums, designed to “Bring SpaceCom to You”.
Q: What are the SpaceCom Virtual Impact Forums?
A: The SpaceCom Virtual Impact Forums, designed to “Bring SpaceCom to You”, are targeted, impactful meetings held throughout the year to continue to engage communities and support our partners.
- Global Spaceport Summit: For the remainder of this year, SpaceCom will continue to host regular conference calls with Global Spaceport Alliance (GSA) members culminating in a special three-day virtual forum for GSA members-only.
- SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit: SpaceCom will transform its world-renowned Entrepreneur Challenge into a series of events culminating with a virtual set of pitches from the winners and an award ceremony.
- SpaceCom International Commercial Space Summit: This virtual event will focus on exchanging ideas, partnering opportunities, and exploring NASA’s Artemis, Gateway and cislunar goals with participants including country representatives, key NASA, DOE, DOC and FAA executives and certain aerospace contractors.
Q: What will the SpaceCom Conference and Exposition be like? When will it take place?
A: Plans for the SpaceCom Conference and Exposition will be unveiled soon. SpaceCom is the principal gathering place for continuing education, networking, and business development in the commercial space industry. SpaceCom brings together industry titans, renowned educators, and pioneering innovators into one unparalleled event. The SpaceCom Conference and Exposition will continue its commitment to serving the commercial space industry, creating the best possible business environment for attendees and exhibitors.
Q: What happens to my exhibit/sponsorship funds?
A: Please look for our sales team to reach out to you in the coming weeks to discuss how best to utilize your SpaceCom spend. Your options are the following:
- Roll your paid SpaceCom 2020 fees to the online SpaceCom event
- Transfer your paid SpaceCom 2020 fees to sponsorship for an upcoming virtual SpaceCom Impact Forum
- Roll your paid SpaceCom 2020 fees to the in-person SpaceCom 2021 event
- Receive a full refund of your paid SpaceCom 2020 fees