Developed in partnership with the 49th Space Congress, expect an enhanced, progressive program that provides the latest-breaking big picture perspectives and critical industry outlooks from topic experts from various agencies, progressive organizations, and beyond.
Participate in formalized sessions, high-profile keynote presentations, dynamic round-table discussions and breakout sessions.
TRACKS & SESSION OVERVIEW:
This track will cover how on-planet, end-use industries benefit from the data and technologies derived from commercial space development and how they can further capitalize on them. Topics include end-use case studies, addressing climate change, increasing sustainability, developing end-user customer bases, research needs, creating global standards and more.
- Extracting Intelligence from Space & Terrestrial Data
- Leveraging Satellite Data to Secure Our Planet's Future
- Developing Space Ecosystems to Match the Demand of Commercial Innovation
- Cutting Edge Research Results
- Training for Humans in Space Environments
- Earth-based Simulations for Future Space Systems & Exploration Missions
- Filling the Gaps in a Commercially Viable Supply Chain
Focused on optimizing off-planet commercialization, this track will focus on strategies and required technologies for in-space infrastructure, managing space debris through data-driven infrastructure, preparing for future commercial space stations, securing connectivity and beyond.
- Mission Critical Connectivity
- Space Stations of the Future
- Commercializing NASA & DoD Services & Systems
- Tracking & Managing Space Debris
- Disrupters Setting the Pace of Commercial Innovation
- The Satellite Revolution
- What's Next for Space Tourism?
Understand the complexities of cislunar, lunar colonization, deep space propulsion, reaching Mars & Venus, long-term human space flight, and more.
- Getting to the Moon: Artemis 1 Mission Panel
- Cislunar: Between the Eath and the Moon
- Long-term Human Habitation on the Moon
- Deep Space Propulsion
- The Importance of Exploration Public Outreach and Engagement
- Preparing to Live Off-Planet
- The New Space Race
- Standardizing Space Data Formats
Covering critical elements required to enable a viable commercial industry, topics include spaceport/ground infrastructure, cloud-based systems and cybersecurity, long-term space flight support, and developing the next generation of space industry professionals.
- Food and Water Infrastructure: What's for Lunch?
- Cybersecurity Infrastructure
- Common Use Commercial Infrastructure
- The Cloud Infrastructure
- Spaceports Around the World
- The Workforce We Need
- Space Traffic Management
- Integration of Frontier Technologies to Develop the Commercial Spae Medicine Infrastructure