WHAT IS THE SUPPLIER SOLUTIONS EXCHANGE?
The Supplier Solutions Exchange (SSE) connects government and prime aerospace contractors with solutions providers for specific end users, projects, and missions. Through targeted 1-on-1 meetings with our network of commercial space’s newest and most innovative companies, SSE engineer productivity that is unmatched at any of today’s commercial space events.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
For the government/aerospace buyer:
- Meet with curated and vetted suppliers specific to the needs of your end users
- Gain access to SpaceCom’s comprehensive network of commercial space and non-traditional companies
- Save time and money seeing multiple solutions providers during the SpaceCom event
For the solutions provider:
- Meet with high-level buyers with access to funding and government contracts
- Potentially hold meetings with NASA, Space Force, Air Force, Prime Contractors, and more
- Gain valuable insights into where your product/service fits or what needs to be further developed to get to that next round of funding
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Recruitment Solutions: We have recruited several government/aerospace buyers that will come to the table with specific mission challenges that their end users face. SSE will then reach out into its network of commercial space technology providers to recruit solutions providers/start-ups relevant to the government/aerospace buyer’s needs.
1:1 Meetings & Networking Functions: Lastly, we’ll work with the government/aerospace buyers to schedule a combination of 1-on-1 meetings and networking functions to ensure the right solutions providers connect with the right buyer.
WHERE WILL THE SHOWCASE TAKE PLACE IN 2020?
Because SpaceCom is being held virtually this October, SSE will also be executed virtually. We have secured a software platform that is conducive to 1-on-1 meetings and will allow ample opportunity for our buyers and solutions providers to connect. As we get closer to October 19th we’ll release more information on how you can access and navigate the platform, and how to find and connect with the right people.
IS THERE A COST TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM?
There are no costs for the government/aerospace buyers to participate. However, as there is a cost for SpaceCom to produce this event, solutions providers will be charged a fee per meeting that they successfully hold. For more information contact Rich Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org