We’re proud to announce that SpaceCom 2018 is partnering with Google Cloud to bring you the $100,000 Entrepreneur Challenge, an exclusive part of the SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit (SES) this November 27-28 in Houston.
The SES brings together early-stage startups and investors for a full-day of workshops and activities to stimulate investment and growth in the commercial space sector. The Summit includes three key elements:
- A two-part workshop held November 27–28.
- A show floor pavilion showcasing innovative startup companies.
- Entrepreneur Challenge – a plenary session pitch competition and award presentation to the winning startup.
“The involvement of Google Cloud elevates the whole event to a new level,” said James Causey, executive director of SpaceCom. Startups selected to participate in the Entrepreneur Challenge are eligible to win a variety of prizes. Google Cloud for Startups has generously agreed to award:
- $100,000 in Google Cloud credits to the competition winner
- $20,000 in Google Cloud credits for runners up
- $3,000 in Google Cloud credits for every qualified entrant in the competition
Other prizes include:
- Guaranteed extended meeting with an investment firm
- Speaking role at SpaceCom 2019
- A booth at SpaceCom 2019
Participate in the $100,000 Entrepreneur Challenge only at SpaceCom 2018. Register today for up to $200 off full conference fees.