Your organization has a reputation for finding and nurturing talent with the big ideas to get the world into space. Please copy, personalize and forward this email template to share information about SES to your your network of entrepreneurs:
-INSERT YOUR LOGO-
I want to share with you news about SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit 2020.
As you may know, the SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit (SES) has become an influential force in the global space community. In the past five years, over 150 companies have participated in SES challenge events. Many of the SES graduates have gone on to great success. The SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit finds and helps grow the most exciting and innovative commercial space start-ups in the world!
The next step of the SES this year is for your company to apply for the Startup Challenge. The deadline is quickly approaching…don't delay. The deadline to apply is January 18, 2021. To apply, companies must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Must be a legal business entity in country of origin
- Company annual revenue must not exceed $10 million
SES entrepreneur competitors will have many opportunities for engagement, including:
- SES Live promotional event — November 19, 2020
- SES Online Skill Building Workshop Week — February 1-4, 2021. Four 90-minute sessions, paid SES registrants only
- SES Mentor Week — February 8-11, 2021. At least one assigned 2-hour session with a mentor, paid SES registrants only
- Grand Finale and Award Ceremony, February 18, 2021, paid SES registrants only
Additional Value to Competitors and a full explanation of the program can be found here.
Even entrepreneurs who do not want to compete or just want to network with hundreds of exciting entrepreneurs are welcome to register as well.
I encourage you to sign up today to find out more about SES 2020!
-INSERT YOUR NAME-