BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT
To participate in the SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit, companies must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Must be a legal business entity in country of origin
- Company annual revenue must not exceed $10 million
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO ENTER THE SUMMIT
- Create an account and fill out the application form, including upload of a one-minute pitch video, in the Startup Includer platform
- Application and entry fee ($295) must be completed and paid by January 18, 2020
REGISTRATION FEE ENABLES COMPANIES TO PARTICIPATE IN:
- SES Live. Attend 1-hour web programs featuring leading space entrepreneurs and investors. Recordings will be available after the events to registrants on the calendar page.
- SES Online Skill Building Workshop Week. Attend the virtual SpaceCom Entrepreneur Workshop, which will be held over four days (1.5 hours each day) during the week of February 1, 2021. Event will be highly interactive. Here is schedule with focus area of each day:
- February 1 Day 1: State of Space Entrepreneurship & Opportunities
- February 2 Day 2: Marketing & the You Value Proposition
- February 3 Day 3: Fund Raising – Attracting Private and Public Capital
- February 4 Day 4: Delivering the Pitch
- Mentor Week. There will be 10 2-hour mentoring sessions, 2 per day, during the week of February 8-11. Participants will be assigned to one session to engage with the designated mentor. Registrants are welcome to audit additional sessions if they choose. Following their session, contestants will be given the opportunity to post a second pitch video to their Startup Includer To be held week of January 26.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR FINALISTS AND WINNER
- Judges will review all submissions and video pitches by On November 9.
- 5 finalists will be notified selected and notified.
- Finalists must be prepared to give a 5-minute live pitch on the Web cast program on February 18, 2021 and be judged by the panel of judges.
- The winning company will be announced and presented their award immediately following the five presentations.
- All Summit companies will receive an award certificate of completion of the program.
- Recognition will be given in the following categories: business case, innovative and impact on society.
- Winning company will receive:
- Guaranteed extended meeting with an investment firm
- Speaking role at SpaceCom 2021
- Booth at SpaceCom 2021
SES Live: Overview of the 2020 SES Program
SES Live: SpaceCom Entrepreneur
SES Live: SpaceCom Investing
January 18, 2021
Application and Payment Deadline
Online Skill Building Workshop Week
Grand Finale and Awards Ceremony