The New Era of Space Commerce Begins at SpaceCom.
SpaceCom is All About the Business of Space.
Join hundreds of your colleagues from NASA, NOAA, DOD, FAA, state and local government officials, and more to learn, network, and innovate at SpaceCom. In addition, delegations from more than 30 countries will come to collaborate on near and deep space exploration.
- Learn about business ideas to mitigate debris in Low Earth Orbit.
- Network with business executives from aerospace, commercial space, and the international space agencies, and examine new ways to conduct business analytics from Earth Observation data.
- Hear from the NASA Administrator about NASA’s new direction.
- Innovate with cyber professionals on advances in security.
- Learn about Smart technologies to improve transportation, energy, security, disaster relief, and more, and to modernize cities and states across the country and globe.
Learn more about SpaceCom programming relevant for international delegations. Find out more information about sending a delegation and acquiring visas. Read more.
View the 2018 schedule.
[button id=”” button_text=”REGISTER TODAY” button_link=”https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowSCO181″ link_open=”_self” button_icon=”” button_align=”” button_size=”medium” button_style=”default” margin_top=”0 ” href_title=””]
Special Programs Add Value for Military and Civilian Government Employees
- NASA Center Theater presentations
- SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit
- SpaceCom Entrepreneurs' Pavilion
- Italian innovation and entrepreneur days
- Smart Energy Conference
- Smart Advanced Manufacturing Conference
- Commercial Spaceport Summit
- Cislunar and deep space conference track
Bring your colleagues—the expo-only pass is free for all government employees.