Venue & Hotel: Rosen Shingle Creek
Rosen Shingle Creek, will be the official host location and official hotel of SpaceCom 2022. All SpaceCom events, receptions, and activities will be held conveniently at the resort. Rosen Shingle Creek boasts elegant, functional guestrooms and suites, exquisite cuisine, and resort amenities including an 18-hole golf course.
Rosen Shingle Creek | 9939 Universal Blvd. | Orlando, FL 32819 (map it!)
SpaceCom has reserved a block of rooms with special rates at Rosen Shingle Creek.
- Standard Single/Double Room for SpaceCom Participants (non-govt.): $239/Night (+12.5% Tax)
- Standard Single/Double Room for SpaceCom Government Participants: $153/Night (+12.5% Tax)
Attendees can contact the call center at Rosen Shingle Creek directly to book 1-866-996-6338 or 407-996-6338 to book rooms or book online below. Be sure to provide the promo code below based on your registration type.
- SpaceCom Participants (non-government): 79999
- SpaceCom Government Participants: 79849
*Government identification will be required at check-in to confirm govt. status rate.
Questions or concerns about SpaceCom Housing? Please contact our SpaceCom Services Director, Jenny Bogue at email@example.com
If you would like to make changes to your reservation, you will need to contact the hotel directly at 1-866-996-6338 or 407-996-6338.
Discounted Rooms will ONLY be available through Rosen Shingle Creek. Please be vigilant if approached by any company or service that implies or claims to be an official housing provider for SpaceCom.
We have been made aware of other housing companies or travel agencies that may be aggressively pursuing you, or your company, to book your guest rooms through their company at supposedly significant discounts. SpaceCom has NO affiliation with these organizations and in no way endorses their services. Watch out for these companies.
Helpful Travel Information
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the closest and most convenient airport to Rosen Shingle Creek. MCO provides multiple forms of public transportation from the airport to surrounding areas and destinations.
Getting to/from the Airport to Downtown
- Orlando International – Located on the A-Side and B-Side of the Terminal in the center of Arrivals Level (Level 2)
- Taxis may carry up to 9 passengers, and charge the same rate regardless of the number of passengers. All taxicabs picking up at the Airport are regulated by the City of Orlando’s Vehicle-for-Hire ordinance which requires fares to be determined by a taximeter.