The New Era of Space Commerce Begins at SpaceCom.
SpaceCom is all about the Business of Space.
Join hundreds of your NASA colleagues from all the NASA Centers and industry leaders working with commercial space, aerospace, and the international space agencies, and their partners.
By attending SpaceCom you'll learn, network, and increase efficiencies at your center.
- Learn about the latest innovations for the commercialization of low earth orbit (LEO) from corporate leaders.
- Connect with field center counterparts in your program or directorate.
- Explore the advances in space technology, products, and services.
- Find companies and startups looking to adopt NASA technology.
- Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the ISS, the 60th of NASA, and the 50th of Apollo 8!
[button id=”” button_text=”REGISTER TODAY” button_link=”https://registration.experientevent.com/ShowSCO181″ link_open=”_self” button_icon=”” button_align=”” button_size=”medium” button_style=”default” margin_top=”0 ” href_title=””]
New! NASA Center Theater Presentations
Each Center will have 45 minutes to present on such areas as market-ready technology available at the center, Regional Economic Development efforts, and more. You will also have an opportunity to extend your reach to commercial industry leaders, and other aerospace civilians who are interested in using your Center’s assets as well as see and hear best practices from other NASA Center employees that you can apply to your own projects. Read more about the NASA Center Theater.
Special Programs Add Value for Civilian Government Employees
- NASA Center Theater presentations
- SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit
- SpaceCom Entrepreneurs' Pavilion
- Italian innovation and entrepreneur days
- Smart Energy Conference
- Smart Advanced Manufacturing Conference
- Commercial Spaceport Summit
- Cislunar and deep space conference track
View the 2018 schedule.