It is hard to believe the SpaceCom is a mere month away! With the anticipation building — and so many things to see, do and experience — we’ve made it easy for you to plan your trip by mapping out the top 10 things to do while at SpaceCom:
- CONNECT. You will have the opportunity to engage nearly 100 exhibitors showcasing business applications of space technologies
- MEET A REAL ASTRONAUT. Have the chance to get a free book written by an astronaut and have him sign it by attending the show floor presentation given by Rick Searfoss, former astronaut and author ofLIFTOFF: An Astronaut Commander’s Countdown for Purpose-Powered Leadership
- RESEARCH. Learn about how you can get your latest research project up in NASA’s International Space Station by visiting the Destination Station exhibit on the show floor
- MEET & GREET. Participate in the VIP Meet and Greets in the Industry Centers – what an amazing way to network one-on-one with some of the most knowledgeable folks in the industry!
- NETWORK. Connect with industry peers and thought leaders while exploring the show floor exhibits during the Opening Reception
- SPACE ART. SpaceCom will partner with SciArt Exchange to showcase student art from the international Humans in Space Art Program – keep your eyes peeled as this will not only be on the show floor, but also in session rooms
- LEARN. Three days of in-depth content focused on the application of space technologies to fuel business innovation across the medical, energy, advanced manufacturing, transportation and communications sectors
- PARTICIPATE. Interactive sessions from targeted content tracks for each industry with a stellar speaker line-up of visionaries, strategists, distinguished experts and thought leaders from aerospace, targeted industries and academia
- TOUR. NASA Johnson Space Center Tours…do I need to say more?
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY. Be a part of this unique first-time event creating a new community comprised of several different industries that will work together to drive space commercialization forward
If you haven’t registered yet – then what are you waiting for? Join us next month – November 17-19 – in Houston, TX to experience the first ever event of its kind…SpaceCom.