THE NEW ERA OF SPACE COMMERCE BEGINS AT SPACECOM.
SpaceCom is all about the Business of Space.
You need to be at SpaceCom:
Testing • Performance • Research • Manufacturing • Technological Breakthroughs
All these things are being done on the International Space Station. To access the ISS, the Center for Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS) is available to help. By attending SpaceCom you will:
- Learn from the top executives at CASIS the array of opportunities available to you
- Network with business who have used the ISS successfully
- Innovate business ideas for your company to utilize zero/low gravity
Your company can utilize the ISS to realize your innovations! You must attend SpaceCom to find out how!
Visionary speakers include:
- Robert Lightfoot, Acting Administrator, NASA
- Steve Jurczyk, Space Technology Mission Directorate, NASA
- Greg Johnson, Executive Director, CASIS
- Cindy Bouthot, Director of Business Development, CASIS
- Walter Scott, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, DigitalGlobe
- Keith Johnson, Chief Technology Officer, Defense & Intelligence, Leidos Corp.
- Frank Culbertson, President, Space Systems Group, Orbital ATK