About The Global Spaceport Alliance
The Global Spaceport Alliance (GSA) was formed in 2015 for the purpose of developing extensive expertise in people and resources in the growing commercial spaceport arena. GSA’s mission is to provide spaceport stakeholders with the information to develop, fund, build, and operate their facility and to integrate into the developing global spaceport network. GSA is equipped to provide consulting service in all aspects of the spaceport industry. GSA also provides a forum for connecting the spaceport network with other modes of transportation such as rail, air, maritime, and road.
GSA is a members-only organization operating in Alexandria, Virginia.
To accomplish its mission, GSA provides the following services
- Clearinghouse: GSA has extensive resources that members can access regarding all aspects of the commercial spaceport marketplace. This includes c-level business executives and leaders from NASA and the FAA. These resources are supplemented with consultants and staff familiar with such issues as:
- Regulatory and Policy matters
- Funding sources and requirements
- Design and Construction
- Business plan development
- Connecting into other transportation modes
- The Spaceport Summit: GSA is the creative and under-writing force behind the Summit which is held concurrently with SpaceCom, The Space Commerce Conference & Exhibition (spacecomexpo.com). The Summit is a combination of an annual face-to-face meeting and two or three intermediate conference calls for members. Participation is primarily for spaceport operators or those considering a spaceport in their state or country.
For more information, please contact James D. Causey, Executive Director, Global Spaceport Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org.