SpaceCom attendees are the global business executives shaping the future of their businesses. They are on the lookout for technologies to propel their organizations to new heights. They are aggressively seeking new markets for products and services. They are making strategic market and product development decisions to drive roadmaps for innovation. They are looking to do business with companies that can help implement leading-edge, disruptive technologies as a means to gaining a competitive advantage.
These new customers will provide limitless access to new markets through low Earth orbit (LEO) and suborbital activities.
- Aerospace executives that provide space infrastructure, services and technology transfer
- C-suite business executives from the advanced manufacturing, agribusiness, energy, maritime and medical sectors (CTOs, CIOs, COOs, VPs of Strategy/R&D/Business Development)
- Policy makers and procurement officers from government agencies —including NASA and the FAA—involved in the development and exploration of space
- Space and defense analysts and consultants
- High technology entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Technology sector venture capitalists, angel investors, equity investors, and investment bankers
- Technology business incubator and accelerator program representatives
- Media and universities
>> View the Attendee Profile